whims or fancies?

i deserve someone...

someone who is sincere in his feelings for me. someone who is sincere in wanting to be responsible for me...
its just that i havent met the person yet
i thought i did before, but it was all just a mirage
it looked better than it seemed. just an illusion.
so i learnt my lessons in love the hard way, by falling straight down
and it wasnt easy for me to give my heart out in the first place
it's not that i am bitter or resentful or angry
it's just that, time heals everything, but the scars remain
so this time around, i'll have to be on my guard even more

-#-

Labels:

posted by dee3 @ 02:13,

5 Comments:

At 8:21 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Selamat menyambut bulan Ramadan dan semoga Allah swt beri kemudahan kepada kita semua menjalani ibadah puasa. Amin.

Fazilis

 
At 10:36 am, Blogger dee3 said...

terima kasih.
aamiin...

 
At 12:10 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum kakak,

i was browsing mr bergen's blog when i jumped into yours.

somehow my experience lebih kurang sama dgn kakak. since now it's 2010, i pray that this year brings you happiness and success, and may all your wishes come true.

Amin.

p/s:yes kak, i know. time heals our heart, but the scars remain. I'm struggling too.

 
At 2:53 pm, Blogger dee3 said...

since it's hard struggling, does it mean that we are drowning?

 
At 5:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haish kak, no, we are not drowning.

It's just that we don't really know how to swim in a smooth and quicker way. That's why right now we're struggling, everything seems so hard to us.

But we're getting better. WE ARE getting better.

p/s: thanks for dropping by! I was sooooo thrilled when I read your comment! You seem like a very nice person! Salam perkenalan! =)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home